Tomato & Feta Dip
okay so this isnt really what i would consider a dip but i couldn't figure out what else to call it...tomato, feta salsa?? i have no clue. anyways, its a great appetizer & so easy to throw together.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container feta cheese
- 1 small roma tomato, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) box whole wheat crackers
- combine feta, tomato, green onion & lemon pepper in a bowl.
- add jalepeno if using.
- pile on top of crackers & enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION