Tomato and Spinach Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is good to use up those garden tomatoes.
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces fresh spinach or 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 ounces button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 -4 large tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook spinach; drain well.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, and sourcream, mix with mushrooms that have been browned in 1 tablespoons butter and place in a casserole dish.
- On this place place sliced tomatoes sprinkled with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and dot with remaining butter.
- Bake in 350* oven until browned; about 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION