Tofu With Tomatoes and Coriander
photo by Miss Annie in Indy
- Ready In:
- 1 lb tomatoes, seeded & cut into 1-inch squares (2 large or 3 medium)
- 1 lb of fresh tofu, drained & cut into 1-inch squares (extra firm works)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- black pepper
- Heat a large wok or heavy skillet over high heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat pan. Toss in garlic and scallions and stir-fry briefly, until the garlic starts to change color. Add the tomatoes and stir-fry until softened, about 1 minute. Add the tofu, salt, sugar, soy sauce and coriander. Stir to blend, bring to a boil and cook, stirring briefly once, for 30 seconds.
- Season with pepper or other seasonings to taste and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!