Tofu Mushroom Soup With Ground Pork
photo by Hungry Happy Family
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces bean curd, Firm Tofu cut in small cubes
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup baby portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, julienne
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1⁄8 cup red banana pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lipton onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1 -2 tablespoon fish sauce, taste
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil, taste
- Add chicken broth, water and mushroom in a saucepan and bring to a broil.
- Add ground pork - crumble pork into small pieces with the back of a wooden spoon as you stir then add carrots and Lipton onion mushroom soup mix stir and let simmer in medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add tofu, red banana pepper, parsley, fish sauce, garlic, ginger and ground pepper, stir and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add scallion and sesame oil.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><strong><em><span>It’s all about Family - </span></em></strong><strong><em><span>Just a simple mom cooking for her hungry family. </span></em></strong><strong><em><span>As any typical family someone always has to be picky when it comes to food. </span></em></strong></p>