Tofu Crazy Chocolate Mousse
photo by Greeny4444
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- To powder splenda, put in blender for about a minute. (or use powdered sugar).
- Combine all ingredients, with an electric mixture in a large bowl.
- Mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Place in small serving dishes.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this with Splenda (so my mother-in-law, who is diabetic, could have some), grinding it in my 4-cup mini food processor, then added the rest of the ingredients. It was definitely chocolatey and coffee-ish. I mostly make fat free sugar free jell-o instant pudding for quick pudding-type desserts, so this was a bit of a change, and it was just okay for us. I'm glad I tried it, but I think we prefer tofu in savory dishes.