Tofu Chocolate Mousse
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Haven’t made yet, found on prevention.com, posting here for safekeeping. I like that it doesn't have raw eggs. Cook time is chill time
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 12 ounces soft silken tofu, drained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- Place the tofu, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add the chocolate and blend for 1 minute. Scrape the sides with a rubber spatula and blend for 1 minute longer or until incorporated. Pour into a large bowl.
- Fold in the yogurt just until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve. (Says to make a few hours before the guests arrive, so I’d bank on at least two hours).
- Turn this humble dessert into a restaurant-worthy confection with a garnish of pretty chocolate curls. Making them is as easy as drawing a vegetable peeler along the edge of a bar of chocolate. Use the short wide edge to make small tubular curls; use the longer, narrower edge for thinner, longer shavings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION