Tofu & Broccoli Teriyaki
- Ready In:
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Take tofu out of package & drain.
- cut tofu into bite size pieces.
- heat sesame oil in wok over medium high heat.
- when hot put in tofu. toss occasionally, after 4 minutes put broccoli into wok and toss. When tofu is light brown on all sides (about 10 minutes more) add teriyaki sauce and lower heat to medium. Toss gently for 2 minutes.
- put tofu & broccoli into a serving bowl.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I thought this recipe was really quick and simple. The times were pretty accurate - from the moment I entered my kitchen to sitting at the table eating, it was about 35 minutes. I thought 1 cup of broccoli was not nearly enough and added between 3-4 cups instead. I also garnished the dish with sesame seeds (though I did that after I took the photos). Thanks for posting.Reply
see 4 more