Toffee Cranberry Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Mix in cranberries and toffee bits.
- Drop teaspoonfulls of dough 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan to wire cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!