Toddler Sweet Potato Fries
- Ready In:
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 425°F Spray a non-stick baking sheet with vegetable oil spray or lightly coat with olive oil.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4" thick 'fries' about 2-3 inches long for toddler sized hands.
- Whisk the egg whites until frothy. Add the cut potatoes to the egg mixture, and toss until coated.
- Place the potatoes in one layer on the baking sheet. Bake until soft inside and of desired crispness on the outside, 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!