Toblerone Sundae Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 toblerone chocolate candy bars (see directions)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (heavy cream)
- Toblerone chocolate bars are a swiss milk-chocolate bar containing bits of nuts and nougat.
- Chop up Toblerone bars, and place in a four-cup glass measuring cup; pour in cream.
- Microwave, on High, for one minute; stir.
- If chocolate is not completely melted, continue to microwave on High at 5-second intervals, stirring, until melted (the short time bursts are to ensure the sauce doesn't burn).
- Pour over ice cream right away and serve, or refrigerate until needed; you will have to warm it up again, though, if you chill it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been sharing recipes here at Recipezaar since October 2001. You won't see me around anymore, although if you're an old-school Zaarite you'll remember that in the past, you couldn't shut me up!