Toblerone a Decadent Drink
If you like Toblerone, then I think you're gonna like this drink. Taken in a book.
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate, melted
- hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 ounce Tia Maria or 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- chocolate, grated
- Pour honey and 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in a tall iced cocktail glass. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and put in the fridge.
- In a shaker half filled with ice, add Frangelico, Baileys, Tia Maria, chocolate liqueur and cream.
- Shake vigorously and strain in the cocktail glass and garnish with grated chocolate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation