Toaster Oven Roasted Garlic Cloves
photo by Tiz4tggr
- Ready In:
- 8 large garlic cloves, peeled and root end removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 (10 inch) piece aluminum foil
- It's very important that you don't use the rack that comes with the toast oven, but rather the baking/broiling pan. Since the packets have oil, you don't want that accidentally spilling in your oven or it might start a fire.
- Place garlic cloves in the middle of aluminum foil, making sure they are in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Fold up making sure all sides are secure and tight. It should be a flat packet.
- Place on toaster ovens baking/broiling pan on lower or middle rack.
- Set temp at 350 degrees and timer for 30 minutes.
- After timer goes off, let sit in oven for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!