Toasted Almond Tiramisu (Lower in Fat Not in Flavor!)
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cold water
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 ounces frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup Amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 24 ladyfingers, packages (2 (3-ounce)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted crushed almonds, divided
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender and blend till mixed.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Combine water, and Amaretto. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise.
- Arrange 1/3 of the ladyfinger halves, flat sides down, in a trifle bowl or large glass bowl. Drizzle with 1/3 of Amaretto/water mixture. Spread one-third of pudding mixture evenly over ladyfingers; sprinkle with 1/3 toasted almonds. Repeat layers, ending with toasted almonds. Cover and chill for 8 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!