Tiramisu for One
photo by Single Serve
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 -3 shortbread cookies
- 2 tablespoons masala
- 1⁄4 cup strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese or 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- grated dark chocolate or cocoa powder, to serve
- Mix one tablespoon of the coffee with the Masala.
- Whisk the Mascarpone cheese or yoghurt with the remaining coffee until smooth.
- Beat the cream with the vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Take a small, shallow dish, such as a champagne bowl or soufflé ramekin and spread a layer of cream over the bottom.
- Place a layer of the cookies over the top of the cream and pour half the coffee and Masala mixture over them.
- Spread the Mascarpone/yoghurt mixture onto the cookies.
- Place another layer of cookies into the dish and spoon the remaining coffee mixture over them.
- Top the cookies with the cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder or grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a single woman and I love cooking for myself as well as for others. I want to inspire others to feel the same, and to eat great, healthy food.