I haven't tried this but I love Tiramisu ... if this is close how bad can it be? From the USA Weekend.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 cup brewed coffee, cooled, divided
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mixes; mix well. Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Line bottom and sides of a 2-1/2 qt bowl with half of the wafers; drizzle with half of the coffee. Layer half of the pudding mixture over wafers, and then top with half of the grated chocolate. Repeat all layers starting with the wafers and coffee. Top with remaining whipped topping and raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
this is awesome! me and my husband are the biggest tiramisu fans and found this on the box...wanted to try it cause never in my wildest dreams thought i could make it...it is delish!!! i ate 3 bowls of it the first time and 2 the next day...i had to leave my husband just a lil, ya know. for christmas i'm doubling it....YUM YUM!Reply
I was looking for an easy tiramisu recipe to use in my new trifle bowl. This was excellent. I made it for Thanksgiving and doubled the recipe thinking that the filling wouldn't be enough to fill my dish. Wrong!! I ended up having to make two complete desserts...this makes a lot of cream filling. I actually liked the cream filling more before I put all the whipped cream in, so next time I will halve the whipped cream. The cream cheese filling was nearly addictive...but I somehow managed to get it all in the dishes. lol! I let this setup overnight and it was a huge hit, even with those who were used to *real tiramisu*. Even my friend's nine year old son asked for the recipe so his mom could make it for him. It was still good a few days after Thanksgiving, just keep it in the fridge. If you are looking for easy elegance and creamy decedance, then this is for you.Reply
I don't usually care for the tiramisu cake, but this is awesome! I used a few extra wafers to completely cover the bottom of my trifle bowl, and to make a more complete second layer. I also used about 1/2 c of mini chocolate chips instead of grated chocolate. I didn't have raspberries but it wasn't missed. Finally, I used brewed french vanilla coffee and I feel it really gave a yummy vanilla flavor!Reply
see 4 more