photo by newspapergal
- Ready In:
- 6 saltine crackers
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Lay crackers down on a microwave safe platter.
- Top with as much pizza sauce as you want.
- Place a slice of pepperoni on each cracker.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Microwave on high about one minute or until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have two kids, a dog and a hair eating cat. I am currently trying to lose some weight, but who isn't? My real passion is baking (which is how I got to my current weight)I like to cook foods that have weird ingredients or combinations. I don't know why, but I have some theories....</p>