Tilapia With Douchi (Black Fermented Beans) Recipe
photo by Red R.
- Ready In:
- Marinade douchi with millet wine for about 10 minutes.
- Cut ginger into thin strips.
- Put small amount of water into the pot, let it boil.
- Put fish heat resistant bowl or plate, add beans and cover with ginger.
- Place into the pot, steam for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with rice and asparagus.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!