TIBS Texas Beans
This recipe is a family and friend favorite. My son would have this side dish with every meal if I was willing to make it for him. It compliments several main dishes but I like it best with Brisket, BBQ Addiction Sauce, and Grilled Potatoes And Veggies.
- Ready In:
- 2 (14 ounce) cans ranch style beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 slices thick cut bacon
- 10 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 nacho style canned jalapeno slices (Trappey's)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- salt (to taste)
- Drain 2 cans of ranch style beans. Add to pot.
- Drain 1 can of diced tomatoes. Add to pot.
- Cut 2 slices of thick cut bacon into 1 " pieces. Add to pot.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir to blend.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 40 minutes. Stirring occasionally.