TIBS Sweet Peach Iced Tea
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Nothing say Southern like sweet peach iced tea. This recipe is a favorite of family and friends. So much better than store bought. Try it and you'll agree.
- Ready In:
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1⁄3 cup peach syrup
- 1 fresh peach (cored and sliced lengthwise for garnish)
- Add 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to small pot. Bring to boil. Stirring constantly. Continue boiling five minutes stirring often.
- In a 2 gal pitcher, pour simple syrup.
- In a pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add pinch of baking soda. Remove from heat. Add tea bags and allow to seep for 15 minutes.
- Pour tea into pitcher. Add peach syrup. Fill with water to equal 2 gallons. Stir thoroughly.
- Fill an ice tray with peach iced tea. Set in freezer until frozen.
- Refrigerate tea until ice is frozen.
- Pour tea over ice in a glass.
- Remove core from peach. Slice lengthwise and use to garnish the glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation