MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is per 5 pounds of turkey.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups bread cubes (1/2 loaf makes 4 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely cut onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely cut celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Cube bread a few days ahead and allow it to go stale.
- Combine all ingredients except bread cubes in frying pan.
- Saute slowly until vegetables are slightly transparent.
- Stir in bread cubes until all cubes are coated with butter and ingredients are evely mixed.
- Stuff into bird at both ends and skewer openings closed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION