MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is the best recipe that I've found in a long time - it even gives you the ideas for two more meals! So Good!!
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs beef tip roast, boneless
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs, dried
- 1⁄2 tps. pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Spray 12 inch skillet iwth cooking spray; heat over medium high heat. Cook beef in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown. Sprinkle with salt, herbs and pepper.
- Place garlic in slow cooker; place beef on garlic. Pour vinegar over beef. cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours, or until beef is tender. Reserve 3/4 cup of beef juices.
- Serve one-third of the beef, mashed potatoes and broccoli go well.
- Cut remaining beef into thin slices. Place 2 cups sliced beef in each of two freezer containers. Add 1/2 cup reserved juices to one container for Italian Beef Sandwiches, and 1/4 cup juices to the other container for Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Cover and refrigerate or freeze. To thaw, place container in refrigerator for about 8 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION