Three Cheese Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells
- 1 cup chopped pitted black oil-cured olives
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated gouda cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- Cook pasta in pot of boiling water until tender but still firm to bite.
- Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Mix pasta, olives, bell pepper, all cheeses and basil in large bowl to combine.
- Pour vinegar into small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Add sugar; season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi all - I have been member of Recipezaar for a while now. I work as an executive assistant. I love to read - read everything, but scifi/fantasy is a particular favorite. Am actually a pretty easily amused and satisfied soul....am pretty much happy all the time.