Three Cheese Egg Fondue
- Ready In:
- 6 eggs, well-beaten
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- cubes French bread, for serving
- Warm eggs over very low heat.
- When eggs are beginning to set, add butter in small pieces.
- When butter is melted, add cheeses and wine.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir until thickened and creamy.
- Serve with bread cubes for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!