Three Berry & Rhubarb Jam
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Fresh picked Tart Rhubarb mixed with Sweet berries with hints of Orange and Ginger. I used Ball Jam & Jelly maker so easy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3 tablespoons pectin (Ball real Fruit Classic)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh rhubarb
- 2 cups berries (I used frozen three blend that I defrosted and crushed)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 orange zest
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger (my spoon was over filled)
- 3 cups sugar
- Place pectin in the bottom of the jam & jelly maker.
- Top with fruits, butter, lemon juice, zest of one orange, and ginger.
- Set for jam then press enter.
- Wait 4 minutes when beeps gradually add sugar.
- Place lid on.
- When done press cancel and unplug appliance.
- Preserve water canning method.
- Fill Sterilized jars leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Wipe rims and place lids and rings.
- Place in hot water bath and process for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place at room temperature for 12 - 24 hours.
- Check lids, lable, will store for up to 1 years.
- Any unsealed jar can be placed in the refrigerator for 3 month. LOL like it`ll last that long.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION