Thin Pizza Crust (Magic Bullet Express Trio)
- Ready In:
- Sprinkle a good amount of flour onto a work surface
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees (unless it’s for use at a later time.
- Place the Meal Mixer onto the Base and insert the Flat Blade.
- Combine 1 envelope of dry yeast, 1/4 teaspoon of sugar and 3/4 cups of lukewarm water in the Meal Mixer and Pulse 2 or 3 times and let sit in the for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the flour and salt into the Meal Mixer.
- Pulse the Bullet Express about 15-20 times (each pulse is a one-one thousand) until the ingredients are mixed together. The consistency should be slightly firm, if it's really sticky, add an additional 1/8 cup of flour and pulse a few times.
- Carefully remove the dough, keeping an eye on the blade (its sharp!) and place it on the flour-covered surface.
- Knead the dough mixture for around 2-3 minutes. Lightly cover your fingertips with flour if the mixture is a little sticky.
- Roll the dough out by hand for a 12'' base and place on a lightly oiled pan.
- Add your favorite sauce and toppings and cook in a pre-heated oven (500F) for 8-12 minutes (times vary per oven, so keep your eye on it!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!