Thick and Chocolatey Hot Chocolate
- Ready In:
- combine cocoa, cornflour and sugar, and mix until combined.
- Add a small bit of milk to for a runny paste, add rest of milk.
- Stir over hear until it boils.
- divide between 4 mugs and top up with cold milk.
- Stir in some liquor of your choice for an adult version!
Join The Conversation
I made this for hubby and Little Miss and they both enjoyed it. (I used lactose free milk for Little Miss.) Hubby said it had lots of body and the texture was good. I topped it with whipped cream instead of milk and dusted it with chocolate powder. It was a yummy treat for our cold winter. Thank you djmastermum
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am NOT married anymore with 3 kids. About to have my 4th child with my new partner! With the internet I feel as though I have a never ending cook bookCooking is one thing that I can do, although it isn't easy as a suffer of MSJoining in the swaps has become a hobby of mine that i love. There are so many great recipes here is Zaar, including MINE ;-)