Thermomix Orange Cake
- Ready In:
1 8 inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and line an 8 inch spring form pan.
- Place the sugar and zest into TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 8.
- Add the butter and eggs. Mix 20 seconds/speed 5.
- Add the milk, juice and flour. Mix 30 seconds/speed 6.
- Add the baking powder. Mix 5 seconds/speed 6.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Although I am a US citizen, I have spent most of my adult life living outside of the States. I've raised my family all over the world - and I have to say that my four kids are pretty terrific! I am always looking for recipes that only call for basic ingredients. Because I don't live in the US, I often can't find packages or this, or jars and cans of that, even certain spices can be tricky. My favorite cookbooks are the New Joy of Cooking, and anything by Nigela Lawson. My passions are cooking and eating - big surprise there. I have no pet peeves, I don't keep any peeves around long enough to make them into pets. I especially love baking, but I'm trying to get away from that - the carbs are starting to stick to my hips a little too easily. I took a Sushi making course recently. It was a lot of fun; I now know that I need to GO OUT for Sushi, not make it myself.