The World's Moistest Parmesan Crusted Baked Chicken
photo by jellygirl
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (panko bread crumbs are best, they have a real crunch to them)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. **if you have not flattened your chicken breast prior to this, you will need to cook it about 35-40 minutes total, thicker breasts take longer to cook**.
- **I will usually sprinkle a little bit of italian seasoned bread crumbs on top of the mayo, then sprinkle some panko on top of that, it really makes a nice crunch**.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!