The Wedge Sandwich - Turkey, Roast Beef, Coleslaw
Sort of a cold version of a reuben. Meats, cheese and coleslaw combine to make a serious sandwich worthy of any lunch time meal, football party or late night snack. I serve these with fries or onion rings for dinner. Or a half of one with a cup of soup or a salad.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli roasted turkey
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 lb swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Coleslaw
- 3⁄4 cup Russian salad dressing
- 1 loaf jewish rye bread
- 1 sliced pickle (optional)
- To assemble, lay half of your bread slices flat on a tray.
- Start by spreading 1T of Russian dressing on each slice of bread.
- Add Turkey and Roast beef. (approx 4 slices of each depending on how thinly it was cut. I like mine super thin).
- Spread about 1-2T of coleslaw on top of the meat.
- Add another 1T of Russian Dressing.
- Top with sliced pickle and the second piece of bread.
- My husband hates pickles, so we serve them on the side . ;).