The Ultimate Strawberry Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk, Cold
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese plus 1 3oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 quart fresh whole strawberry, divided
- 2 ounces squares semi sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, walnuts or 1 tablespoon pecans, finley chopped
- Combine first 5 ingredience, mix well and press into bottm and up sides of a 9" pi plate. Bake @ 400 for 12 minutes.Cool. In mixing bowl beat Cream cheese and sugar until smooth. add 3/4 cup strawberries chopped beat until only bits of strawberry remain. Spread into cool pie shell. Melt chocolate over low heat. Dips tips of remaining strawberries into chocolate and place on pi chocolate side up. Sprinkle chocolate with nuts. Chill about 2 hours and cut with sharp knife. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!