The Ultimate Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
photo by Chicagoland Chef du
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces creamy caesar salad dressing, jar Marie's All Natural brand found in the refrigerated section
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese, I prefer Treasure Cave Brand
- 1 tablespoon milk, used to thin the dressing
- 1 tablespoon real Hellmann's mayonnaise, lite works, used to stretch the amount of dressing (optional)
- pepper, as needed
- Decide how much Caesar dressing you will need.
- Add enough blue cheese crumbles to suit your taste. I like LOTS!
- If your dressing is too thick, add milk to thin or mayonnaise to stretch the amount of dressing. Mix, check for seasoning & adding more blue cheese or creamy caesar.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients, but don't smooth out the chunks of blue cheese. That would be criminal!
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!