The Recipe (The Waltons)
photo by tcourto
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces frozen concentrate orange juice
- 6 ounces frozen concentrate lemonade juice
- 6 ounces ReaLemon juice
- 1 pint whiskey
- 2 liters 7-up
- 2 liters Sprite
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in the Tupperware Fix & Mix bowl.
- Add the Sprite and 7-up. Mix thoroughly.
- Place lid on top and freeze for 2 or 3 days.(Stir every once and a while).
- The morning you want to use it, take out of the freezer to thaw slightly.
- Drink should be icy.
- It can be re-froze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!