The Realtor's Cream Cheese Corn
This is one of my favorite ways to serve corn for the holidays or when I want a special sidedish. This is always the first side to disappear.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels (or 2 of the short squatty cans of Green Giant niblets, drained)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In medium saucepan cook corn according to package directions and drain liquid. If using canned corn, just heat it up.
- Put the butter and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and nuke it for about 1 minute.
- Add the butter and cream cheese to the corn. Cook, stirring occasionally, over moderately low heat until mixture is combined and heated through. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 21 more