photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 ounce lemorton calvados
- 3⁄4 ounce fords gin
- 1⁄2 ounce bitters, see Re-Animator Transfusion recipe below
- 2 ounces tonic water, Fever-Tree brand
- soda water, to taste
- 1 barspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 barspoon of strega herbal liqueur
- 1 barspoon of combier abricot liqueur
- Build all ingredients (except Transfusion liqueurs) in Collins glass with Kold Draft ice, leaving 1/4 of the glass unfilled.
- Fill plastic syringe half-way with “Re-Animator Transfusion” and have drinker infuse drink upon serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!