The Princess of Wales' Fudge
- Ready In:
- Put sugar, butter and water into a large non-stick saucepan.
- Stir gently until sugar is dissolved.
- Add milk and bring to boil.
- Simmer on very low heat until mixture thickens and browns; this could take 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally during simmering.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly and beat well.
- Pour into a 9x9x2 inch greased tray.
- Wait until it is set and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've lived in Winnipeg for the past 25 years. I enjoy counted cross stitch, quilting, travelling and gardening in summer.I love garage saling and shopping in general. I also enjoy cooking and baking and trying new recipes. I really enjoy this website.