The Perfect Hearty Vegetable Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I came up with this recipe last winter. I was cold, sick, and hungry. I am someone who loves to eat all types of vegetables, so this is a perfect soup/ meal for me.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 2 large parsnips, large chunks
- 2 large purple turnips, large chunks
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 6 celery hearts, choped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (only add if you like tomao)
- In a large pot, add olive oil, garlic and onion, sautee for 1 minute.
- Add all the other ingredients, simmer for 45minutes to an hour.
- Taste, add salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION