The Perfect Chicken Dopiaza Curry
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Chicken Dopiaza Curry, for a delicious curry in 45 minutes this is a simple recipe with the minimum of preparation,An Ideal curry for beginners to making curries.A curry from my blog http://theperfectcurry.blogspot.com
- Ready In:
- 450 g diced chicken
- 3 medium onions
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml chicken stock
- naan bread or pilau rice
- a) Slice 2 medium sized onions and fry in 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a solid pan for 5-10 minutes until softened.
- b) the diced chicken and 1 quartered medium onion to the pan and fry for another 5 minutes.
- c) Add the curry powder and fry while stirring for a further 2 minutes.
- d) Stir in the can of chopped tomatoes and chicken stock.
- e) Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with cooked rice and or nan.
- Potato and cauliflower can be added.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION