The Healthiest Fruit Smoothie on Earth
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 banana
- 1⁄3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peaches
- 1⁄2 cup frozen cherries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup organic nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 scoop whey protein powder (I use Optimum brand, which I purchased from Smoothie King)
- 1 (3 ounce) slice tofu
- Simply blend all ingredients together, adding the soymilk and bananas first.
- Serve in a glass or drink straight out of the pitcher, depending on convenience.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well, I'm fifteen years old and in the tenth grade. I'm not currently working, but school is enough of a full-time job. I enjoy cooking using The Joy of Cooking and other cookbooks my family has amassed throughout the years. I love to study Christianity and improve my ways of living in eating better and seeking to be of better use to God. I feel like I'm fairly accepting of almost anyone, or at least I try to be. I love to converse with others and to learn from them and I also enjoy learning more about the French language, which I am currently studying in school. I enjoy meeting new people and learning about them, as I feel it improves both of our outlooks on life and broadens our minds to see another person's perspective on various things.