The Greatest Queso That Ever Lived
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adapted from Foodgasms
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- Brown ground beef or sausage (or both) in a pan over medium heat and set aside.
- Cut up the Velveeta and cream cheese into cubes and place into a crock pot.
- Pour in the Rotel and the cream of mushroom soup and stir ingredients together.
- Place the crock pot on low setting for an hour, letting the ingredients meld.
- After about 30 minutes, add the browned meat and continue to let cook, stirring as needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION