The G.i. Diet Granola
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Enjoy these super healthy Granola, as a cereal or on top of yogurt as a parfait or just as plain snack. This is the best tasting granola I have ever had.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄3 cup wheat bran
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup shelled unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup shelled unsalted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- Toss together in a large bowl the oats, wheat germ and bran, almonds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar substitute, oil, water and orange zest. Pour over the oat mixture and toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread the mixture onto a large baking sheet lined with parchement paper and bake , stirring once, until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely and store it in a airtight container at room temperature for a week.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION