The Easiest Spanish Rice
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup long grain rice
- 1 cup salsa (about half of a 16-oz. jar)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces can chicken broth
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Stir in the rice and cook two minutes, stirring.
- Stir in the salsa and broth.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, stirring once or twice.
- Until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This really is EASY to make. I've been looking for a great spanish rice without all the veggies (picky boys) and this one was a hit! I will be making this rice like this alot! I'm so glad I tagged it! It's definitely a *keeper* I served it along side Engrossed's Recipe #206809 and the two were fabulous together. Thanks so much for this one. ~V