The Easiest Fudge Recipe
- Ready In:
48 small pieces of fudge
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt together with the milk.
- This can be either done in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stir again.
- Spray an 8x8 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Pour in the fudge and smooth over the top.
- Chil in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I prepared this with semi-sweet chocolate for a rich and creamy fudge. I am not a fan of marshmallow cream, and don't always have the patience for slow cooked fudge, but this recipe was as easy as could be. It was a nice contrast to my own personal milk chocolate fudge recipe when paired on my Holiday cookie trays.