The Big Daddy Caddy Margarita
It seemed like a fun name. The hubby and I were changing recipes and decided this was an easy measurement and perfect Cadillac margarita. enjoy. We sure have.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 3⁄4 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄8 cup triple sec
- 1⁄8 cup lime juice
- 1⁄8 cup Grand Marnier
- Shake tequila, triple sec, sweet and sour mix, and lime juice with ice. (my hubby does a dance move--it's very humorous).
- Take margarita glass or any preferred glass and dip in lime juice to coat rim.
- Next dip into kosher salt or margarita salt (I'm pretty sure they are the same) until coated.
- Pour cocktail in dropping a few ice cubes to have an "on-the-rocks" feel.
- Float Grand Marnier on top.
- Add straw and garnish with lime.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION