The Best Whiskey Cake Ever
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto or 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl beat until creamy cake mix, instant pudding, oil, flavorings,sour cream then pour in greased cake pan angel or bundt pan.
- put in preheated oven.Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'M a wife of a wonderful and very helpul and handsome husband for 21yr wonderful years.And a beautiful daughter we all live in USA.MY interests are cooking, singing and listening to music and spending time as a family. I love cooking for my family and trying new recipes.I'm so glad to be part of Recipezaar Gang.