The Best Veggie Tacos Ever
photo by yani42
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon sofrito sauce
- 1 sazon goya
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 7 ounces guacamole
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Saute sofrito sauce, sazon, cayenne pepper in olive oil in medium heat.
- Add Morning Star Farm Griller Crumbles; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat tacos shells in microwave 20 seconds.
- Shred lettuce and dice tomatoes.
- Create tacos with meatless meat, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, and salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!