The Best Tomato Salad
This easy to make salad takes 10 minutes to make. My husband and I eat it all summer. If you're a tomato lover, this salad is for you. It works great for picnics & barbeques!!
- Ready In:
- 4 -8 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks (figure 1 tomato per person)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed (optional)
- 1⁄8 cup basil leaves, chopped (optional)
- salt & pepper
- Toss all ingredients together and enjoy!
- I have had this salad without the cheese & basil and it is still fantastic!
- Tastes best served at room temperature immediately after tossing.
- For vegan omit the cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION