The Best Grilled Tilapia
photo by jwalenta
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets (frozen)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Turn your grill on.
- Oil a fish/vegetable pan for the grill -- one of those things that has all the holes in it.
- Spread out all the sliced onion on the grill pan.
- Place Tilapia fillets on top of the onions.
- Butter the fillets with mayo.
- Sprinkle with dill weed. You can go somewhat heavy with this. Like Christmas cookies.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Put pan on the grill. 10-15 minutes. Onions should be a little caramalized/charred.
- Serve with rice pilaf and grilled asparagus.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!