The Best Easy to Make Dump Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
1 BUNDT PAN
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix the yellow cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, and water. Gently fold in the sour cream and chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love food and life!