The Best Coffee Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 20mins
- 1 (16 ounce) whipping cream
- 1 (12 ounce) Carnation instant milk
- 1 (12 ounce) condensed milk
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons coffee
- Whip everything in separate bowls or individually and do not combine them till everything is whipped. Make sure that there is no water droplets in the any of the mixing bowls or the container.
- whip condensed milk till the quantity is almost three times the actual amount.
- whip condensed milk till the color lightens up and its liquid.
- whip the cream till its almost hard. if you like the ice cream more creamy, you cam always opt for heavy whipping cream.
- whip egg whites in the end (as the egg whites if whipped and left for a while.
- will start giving off water) till they are white and completely whipped. To check if they are done, turn the bowl upside down, it should not fall or the water should not be coming out of it.
- take a big bowl and mix everything in it.
- take coffee and dissolve it in water.
- dissolve coffee in 1tbsp of water. You can take heap full spoon of coffee if you like strong flavour. I would preffer british coffee as it is really good. after mixing coffee in the mixture, beat it for 2 mins and transfer it in a air tight jar and put it in the freezer, making sure that the container is in upright position and not tilted.
- do not open the lid before 6 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and try new recipes.... Actually I'm really bad at following the directions accurately and every time I don't follow a recipe exactly, a new thing comes up which I'm sure taste better than the original one. Everyone should always make some variations in their recipes to try out new and better things, even the recipes I am gonna post, I encourage every one to do some variations once you've triend the original one.