The Best Chicken/Egg Salad
- Ready In:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced small
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups deli-roasted chicken, shredded
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- In a bowl, use a fork to rough chop the eggs.
- Add the celery, mayonnaise, chicken, curry powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together well and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a Canadian in New England. Humidity is not my friend.</p>